The strength of community has always been a hallmark of Charles River School. Now, more than ever, we need to rely on and trust each other to prioritize our own health as well as the health and safety of others. Our ability to reopen campus safely depends on every member of the community adhering to CRS health protocols, as well as any state guidelines and restrictions, both on and off campus.
We are asking for a significant commitment from all students, parents, faculty, and staff members with the expectations listed below. Parents, please review this agreement with your child(ren) and respond on behalf of your family. Faculty and staff, we also ask that you review carefully and submit.
As a member of the Charles River School community, I commit to the following:
- I will record and report daily symptoms using the MyMedBot app before arriving on campus. I will share this health information honestly and accurately.
- I will stay home if I am experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or not feeling well.
- I will wear a two- or three-ply mask at all required times on campus.
- I will practice physical distancing, both inside and outdoors, whenever possible.
- I will practice good hand hygiene, washing my hands frequently or applying hand sanitizer.
- I will participate in contact tracing and will immediately report any exposure to COVID-19 the School Nurse.
- I will isolate or self-quarantine (per CDC) if there is an occurrence of a COVID-19 positive case or exposure to a COVID-19 positive case.
- While off campus, I will adhere to all Massachusetts State health requirements, particularly any associated with travel, public gatherings, physical distancing, face coverings, and guidelines for youth sports and activities.
- I will prioritize the health and safety of the CRS community in decision making about social engagements, including playdates, sleepovers, and parent-related get-togethers.
- I will read all communications from CRS and, if requested, will respond promptly.