The Middle School program at Charles River School is outstanding for its focus on academics and on individual student support and development.
At CRS, our middle school students:
- Learn how to think abstractly and receive highly-personalized feedback across all academic disciplines (math, social studies, English, science, world language);
- are nurtured in a close-knit environment free of social pressure, enabling them to embrace their own individualities and readily accept others as they are;
- benefit from close monitoring of behavior and swift, direct attention to problems with the involvement of all parties;
- develop close relationships with their advisors, who meet with them one-on-one to nurture academic, social, and developmental growth;
- lead the student community, and set positive examples for their younger peers;
- choose from a variety of electives and after-school activities, including sports, Model UN, MathCounts, Speech and Debate, rock climbing, chorus and more;
- are extremely well prepared for any secondary school they may choose to attend, public or private.
CRS faculty and staff are committed to the success of all students. Together, we set the bar high for their social, moral and intellectual development. And together, we provide them with the time, resources and steady guidance they need to achieve their personal best.